So building on yesterdays project, I started off by fixing my CSS because honestly if you looked at… well, all I can say an amateur hour. A very bad kind organization, and not to mention the bad way of structuring elements in the page. After fixing the CSS, I started adding the functions. I started off with brush size. And well, it actually worked!
Oh, happy day! I kinda took a while admiring the work so far. I’m aware the UI is a bit… meh but regardless I love it!
I then started working on the color switcher to give users more options than the colors already in the color swatch. This was a bit tricky in mobile view. Because for some reason the color input type doesn’t work there… It turns to text. After reading this article, I realized there’s not much of mobile support for the color type 🙁
At least though it works on PCs so after writing the function, and adjusting the color based on the selected color, I have a working program!
Honestly, this was so much fun! I got my first glimpse into building a whole system. I plan on later revisiting this project and making it more complex with a better UI. But now, I’m happy with this outcome 🙂 You can check out the app here.
I’m also working on another project. I’m planning on learning Unity this summer along with C#. I’ve reached week 2 of my journey.
If you’re at all interested, you can check my progress on GitHub, where each project has a readme file that documents the process and resources used to learn. Well, I guess that is it for today, till then happy coding 🙂